Don’t let the technology prevent you from attracting new clients online. When I first launched my business online, I had to piece several software platforms together. Growing my list of subscribers and signing up new online clients was messy and time consuming.
But times have changed–very fast. The technology available today makes it easier than ever for you to run your business smoothly and efficiently.
Also, to grow your list of subscribers, you don’t need a “fancy website” or complicated funnels. All you need are two web pages.
In the 2 quick videos below, I explain how I designed my most effective and yet very simple sequence to grow my community of entrepreneurs.
The basic webpages to grow your list of subscribers
- A landing or “opt-in” page for people to enter their email address in exchange for a free offer
- A thank-you page to host your free offer plus the next step you want your new subscribers to take
1) Your landing (opt-in) page
A compelling landing page is critical for your success…
1) No matter how great your free offer is, potential clients will make the decision to access it in exchange for their email address based on the landing page.
2) To grow your list with guest appearances on podcasts, guest posts, speaking engagements, joint venture partnerships, etc., you need to be ready with a compelling landing page. Otherwise, your efforts will go to waste.
3) To make the most out of your ad spend to build your list, you also need the most compelling landing page.
In this first video, I show you, step-by-step, the most important elements to have on your opt-in page if you want to maximize your subscribers.
2) Your thank-you page
Although you might choose to send your new subscribers straight to the free offer, I suggest adding a thank-you page to house the free download / gift and to invite people to take the next step with you.
That next step could be to register for a webinar, sign up for a consultation, join an online challenge, etc.
In the video below, I show you the thank-you page to complete your sequence for new subscribers, also called “Opt-in” funnel.
Take the first step today to build or optimize your sequence to grow your list of subscribers. Having a list of subscribers means having complete control over the communications you send to your potential clients. A social media following is fantastic to have, but it cannot replace your list of subscribers…