Kelly Jo Murphy, sales conversions expert, joins us on a new episode of Magnificent Time to talk about a problem most coaches and consultants face: paltry results from their discovery/ consultation sessions.
- You might have talked to potential clients who seem to just want free coaching.
- You might have heard, “I’ll think about it” or “I can’t afford it” more often than you’d like to.
- Or maybe you feel awkward asking for the sale, which results in an awkward conversation and lack of sales.
But you don’t have to dread doing discovery sessions. The secret to success is to apply the right strategies with the right attitude.
During our conversation, Kelly Jo shares some of the strategies she has used to achieve a whopping 90% closing rate:
1) The exact questions to ask a potential client that has them saying “YES! Sign Me Up!”
2) What to focus on and NOT to focus on in your discovery sessions
3) Honoring yourself and your potential client through the process of the sale
Watch the video of the conversation with Kelly Jo here:
About Kelly Jo Murphy:
With 16 years of spiritual, creativity and marketing coaching as well as 24 years entrepreneurial experience, Kelly Jo Murphy has a knack for breaking down complex sales and marketing concepts into step by step practical tips that you can start benefiting from TODAY.
She inspires, encourages and strategizes with passionate entrepreneurs to create massive and meaningful sales in their businesses. The foundation of her Soul to Soul Sales process is connection and honoring both yourself and your ideal clients to their transformation.
She empowers her clients to captivate, connect with and convert more of their own soul aligned clients as they build their passion empire.
In addition to being obsessed with online sales and marketing and mentoring others with theirs, she’s a certified personal trainer, artist, homeschooling mom of 4, happily married for 25 years and an all-around wacky, kickass, dancing little girl.
Connect with Kelly Jo at http://kellyjomurphy.com/