When you use quizzes, you facilitate a conversation with your potential clients, and you have the opportunity to offer them customized guidance and offers based on their specific needs. Once someone feels you’re listening, they’re much more likely to want to work with you.
In this new episode of Magnificent Time, Josh Haynam, co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, shares some of his top strategies to help you succeed when you use quizzes to grow your business online.
Some of the insights and notes from the conversation
As a website developer, Josh learned that quizzes exceed all other efforts when it comes to growing your list. That’s why he and his partner founded Interact, a specialized tool to design quizzes.
As a relatively new marketing strategy, quizzes represent a fresh way to grow your list.
Quizzes are a “living thing” because your potential clients and customers can retake them as their needs change.
A powerful tool to grow your list, quizzes also allow you to deliver customized solutions to your existing clients.
To create engaging and effective quizzes:
- Create a compelling, clear title
- Favor images of people on your cover page as they tend to be the most attention-grabbing
- Write your questions as though you were sitting in front of your ideal client--always keep your avatar in mind
- Use a lead capture form to gather email addresses. Quiz takers will enter their email to access their results and receive personalized guidance
- Make your quiz results positive to facilitate social sharing
- Include a clear call-to-action (next step) on your results page and in your automated email series
For more impact, you may add videos with customized content on your results pages. That’s what I did when I created my own quiz.
You can bring website traffic to the quiz by:
- Doing a “website takeover”
- Advertising on Facebook or other ad platforms
- Leveraging your connections with leaders of existing audiences (my favorite!)
Refer to people’s quiz results in your welcome email and subsequent automated email series–people tend to remember their quiz outcomes well into the future.
Track your quiz results and keep control of your marketing budget by using Facebook pixels within your quiz.
As you can see, quizzes are powerful to grow your list and nurture your connections with potential clients. With the easy-to-use quiz builders available, all it takes to leverage the power of quizzes is a clear strategy and the drive to implement it!
About Josh Haynam
Josh Haynam is the co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, a tool used by more than 30,000 businesses including The American Red Cross, Tony Robbins, and Forbes. He’s probably seen more quizzes than any other human on earth right now.
Give Interact Quiz Builder a test drive here: https://www.cloriskylie.com/interact
Check out the Interact Blog to learn the latest tips to create compelling quizzes